Hi all, sorry for not being in touch for a few days. Have been trying to take care of myself. Have been keeping busy and been to the gym. Went to the doctors on Wednesday and they have kept my dose the same and she is happy with the effort I am putting in but wants to see me again soon.

Saw my exes Mum yesterday which set me back. She said he is bad and has been off work and at her house. She was genuinely asking after me and has told me not to wait around for him. Although she is saying he is struggling quite a bit. He has told her he got my message but wasn’t in the right frame of mine to reply so will reply when he is feeling better. I stilove him and am not waiting for him but am struggling to understand what she meant. She did say he couldn’t handle the guilt of not wanting children but I explained to her that we haven’t even discussed it. And she m it’s that because she knows what he is like. His dad is the same and as is his brother. She wants to keep in touch and Sao I am a very caring person, so maybe she is just upset that things didn’t work out for us. Who knows. Just feeling flat now and want to help him anyway I can