Thread: My Gf Suffers from Anxirty and depression

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    lonelyman123
    Thanks, yeah I know I need to send her a text as she probably won’t take my call and will block me.

Even if that is for a few days I know I won’t like and might say something I will later regret.

I also forgot to mention that she had one of my credit cards for use in emergencies food/house hold stuff etc And has used it, I have know issue with this but she could have said thank you or something so might bring that up as well as it is a little unfair on me for her to do that I told her she could use it tho but hoped she would at least say thank you

Suzi I’m asumeinf you husband is the one with depression and you are coming from my point of view?

Would like to get the opinion from someone of the other side I know from m reading other posts and articles that when you have bad moments that doing the smallest of tasks can be hard getting out of bed/going out etc i know that everyone is different but does having someone their help you or make you feel guilty/even worst I know that it’s only been a few weeks since she last spoke to me but the hardest thing right now is the not knowing she she’s at right now when I have sent her a message she just seems to ignore it, I would prefer her to be honest and tell me that she needs her space or what it’s the not knowing that Is hard for me I know that might come off as a little selfish on my part

Hi and welcome. Depression is no excuse for treating people badly. Thing is, from what you’ve said, there’s a lot that would concern me - starting with people don’t just ‘get thrown out’ for owing rent, there’s a whole legal process that has to happen which can take months. Obviously I don’t know the full facts but I’d be questioning her motives. Having said that, depression can cause us to do things we shouldn’t or that we know are damaging to ourselves and the ones we care about, when we need help to get through this.

I think you need to work out what you really want and talk to her about it.
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.