I can't name just one, it's like trying to choose a favourite child!

I love The Black Magician trilogy by Trudi Canavan. Her world building is incredible, her characters are relatable and it has a strong female lead. Her writing just draws me in. The same with the prequel, The Magician's Apprentice, and the sequel Traitor Spy trilogy. All feature strong female characters. I have every book she's published, absolutely love her work.

I love the Harry Potter series, Chronicles of Narnia, Pride and Prejudice, most Stephen King I've read, Maria V. Snyders 'Chronicles of Ixia', Room by Emma Donaghue, Wuthering Heights, Rachel Caines 'Morganville Vampires' series, the Southern Vamipre Mysteries by Charlaine Harris, Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy and The Long Dark Tea Time of the Soul by Douglas Adams. I love Me Before You and The Girl You Left Behind by JoJo Moyes, Red Dragon, Silence of the Lambs and Hannibal by Thomas Harris, the Creepy Hollow series by Rachel Morgan and 'Bigger than Hitler, Better than Christ' (actual title!) by The Rik Mayall (actually how his name is printed!)

I could go all day on this subject!