Thread: My story/rant *maybe trigger warning*

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Chloe0500
    Find all the pictures of women he masturbates to in his history haha. Im not actually sure anymore which is the problem. It started out as the lying but now its just the whole thing thats a problem. And I cant help it no matter how much I try it is the only thing on my mind whilst Im at home.
    And Im going to sound really stupid here but I have no idea what a union is?
    I also found out today that work was supposed to offer me a pension or a pension scheme or something? Apparently it is the law for me to have a pension. Im not sure how true that is but ive never been offered or spoken to about any form of pension at all.
    Im sorry I feel like Im being such a hassle and I shouldnt be sharing my problems when theres people far worse off than me. I feel so guilty for posting this now. Feel free to ignore it haha I know im such a hassle

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe0500 View Post
    Find all the pictures of women he masturbates to in his history haha.
    Yes, hunni, that would be something I’d be very upset about too. I agree with the others, you deserve much, much better.

There’s more information on unions here https://worksmart.org.uk/index.php. Not all areas of work have trade unions but you should check. Please d9nt feel guilty for talking to us - how you feel is important and you deserve all the support you can get
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.