Quote Originally Posted by Can_I_decide_later View Post

Like I said at the beginning and you, reader, have probably noticed having read this, I am no academic and this is completely a personal anecdote. My hope is that whoever reads this and has something constructive to say will enter into some kind of discussion from which I, and we, can learn from and through. Trolls are certainly not welcome. Ill-thought comments are equally unwelcome as I don’t have any answers. I fully admit that. So, should you. We are far too complex to be so assured we have definite answers. What we need, as those who suffer from this kind of personality, is a place to speak freely with love and understanding. Not respect as I haven’t earned any. Just the decency to be heard and seen.

That’s all for now.
Just wanted to highlight this - Firstly I find your uses of language really interesting - especially for someone who is adamant that they aren't academic, but it proves that academia and intelligence aren't necessarily aligned..

Secondly, there are no trolls here, you also won't find that making statements saying that "ill thought comments are equally unwelcome" as that immediately puts people on the defensive. Here you will only find honest, genuine people who have all got their own understandings of depression and mental health illness so kindness is always expected and I never tolerate "troll" like behaviour or accusations.

Your post was moderated due to the length of posts that you are posting and the time span in which you are posting them. Also due to the large amount of bold text. I have deleted the duplication and approved your post.