Update - I came back from a week with my brother and sister in law. I didn't think I was very close to my brother, but he and my sister in law were brilliant. I must admit I had some awful days and pretty much daily melt downs but the support was incredible. I came home Saturday and felt okay until today really. Today was the first day alone and 8th day off work. The crisis team took me off the Sertraline as they believed it was probably not helping. They made the connection that my last serious episode Jan 2017 was within one week of me being put on it. Oddly enough I had not made that connection. Today I had a nurse and psychiatrist from the crisis team over and they suggested that as I had tried pretty much all of the various families of AD and Anxiety medications, that it was pointless trying any more. I must admit that scared the hell out of me. I have an appointment with the local phycologists next week to see about therapy rather than medication. The Crisis team have been brilliant really but knowing I have to work it out without medication worries me.