Today started badly for me again. Spent a good few hours in a real state. Unfortunately my kids were around and my wife had to explain what was wrong with me. My daughter was fine as she is 17 and had guessed all was not well, my son 13 took it badly and was upset. My wife contacted the crisis team who actually came to see me. It was a good few hours later so I was far less depressed, but still very anxious. They suggested that they would review the meds with their team and offered to come here for the next three days or by phone. I am intending on calling in sick to work Monday as I really can't face it. My brother and sister in law have asked me to stay with them for a week to try and get some space. I think my wife and children need a break from me as much as anything. I'm dreading taking time off as I have never done it before and I am worried that getting back will be hard, but hopefully the medication will start to work (day 8 of Sertraline 50mg). I usually hate staying away from home, but I feel this would work for me.