Ok. I've only just joined here so not going into my background as yet just the last 2 months. These have been so hard for me. End of Nov I lost a good friend to a heart attack. Then the day of her funeral my pet died. A couple of weeks after that a young mum was murdered in her home a couple of doors down from me by her husband. Started to get my head round it all then my dad was rushed into hospital as his diabetes had got bad and his foot was bad so he needed amputation. He spent all Christmas in hospital. We spent most of the Christmas holidays in hospital. Then a couple of days later a mum from my child's drama class was murdered in a supermarket while she was working.
These are a few of recent happenings but a lot has happened I'm the past especially last year.
I have taken a few od's last year, none planned just spur of moment and si a fair few times these last few days.
I was having a couple dressed by the nurse and I told my husband that I was having blood tests as I said my blood levels were low. My husband rang gp to change his appointment to fit round mine and they told him I was having dressing change not blood test. Now my trust with the only place I trusted has gone. I can't get wounds checked. I am thinking of deregistering and not registering anywhere else. I was taking fluoxatine for my depression but stopped that end of last week after I had running with surgery. I.want help but don't trust anyone.
I am a mess grr