Thanks all. Can non red users see my part two? I'm only seeing parts 1, 3 and 4 of my long post.

After my hernia op, I was told to take the lansoprazole for a month then gradually stop, but if I ever get any heartburn etc, to have some handy.

I rarely have to take them now and I don't suffer from any acid reflux

Never tried a tens machine. Never heard of mindfulness, will google.

The physio has given me exercises for my back, But said I'm bending from something like 3 vertebra up from where I should be bending from as my back is so stiff.

Problem with my pain is I have a very high pain threshold, on a good day when I consider it mild pain, the average person in the street would be panicking and screaming as they are in so much pain. I get so much pain from so many different areas. its exhausting.

My back pain is sometimes literally crippling. Likewise the pain that suddenly comes in my knees (can come just for a few seconds) well I suppose the best way I'd describe it is like an electric shock, although its nothing like that, more that the effect of an electric shock where you go from nothing to muscles spasms,, that's what the pain does to my legs, one second nothing, the next my legs physically jolting due to the pain.

The neck pain I often wake up with (now have an orthopedic pillow, but still wake up with them, although not as often), it's like the whole back of my head hurts, a bit like a very very very bad hangover. Added to the fact I always feel sick and this makes my nausea worse, and I permanently have a headache of some sort anyway, it really makes me unable to function. This on top of everything else just makes me want to scream etc

Anyway I wont bore you listing all my other pains, I'm sure many of you suffer from similar or worse.

I've spoken to both my GP and my physio about them and both say looking at my history, scans, xrays etc, they know they are actual pains rather than anything psychological.