part 4

I also suffer blurred vision due to an attack many years ago, have various other pains all over my body, constantly feel sick, constantly have a headache (although I don't count either as having them anymore, if I tell my wife I have a headache or feel sick, she knows I have a mega headache, or feel like I'm about to vomit)

There's other stuff I haven’t gone into, but that's the jist

When I had CFS badly, I was really really not with it at all and spent money we didn't have on junk we didn't need. Also applied for credit cards online in both mine and my wife’s names, hence am in a lot of debt.

I have debt collectors hassling me all the time, I tried the charities such as stepchange, but they cant stop them writing to me or make them freeze the interest, hence I have to deal with it myself.

On top of all that I managed to score 0 points in my medical assessment, loose my mandatory appeal etc, so had my ESA stopped. What the medical assessor described bears zero resemblance to me. Both my GP and physio say I can’t work but the Department for work and pensions disagree with them and say they don’t understand the system (or words to that effect) and I'm awaiting an tribunal appeal (at least I get part of my ESA while waiting for it).

Finally (I think) I reported a credit card company to the financial ombudsman, and found the result both frustrating and futile. They didn't up hold my complaint because even though I had copies of letters I had sent going back 3 years, and a screen capture of an online message I sent while logged into the actual company, even though I paid to send them all recorded, me having copies don't prove I sent them, and the screen capture only shows I was logged in, not that I sent the text. The company denies receiving ANY of them and the ombudsman decides to side with them. Doesn't help my stress levels (the email telling me this on the 22nd Dec was great timing)

And just to make my Christmas perfect, , two weeks before Christmas I was told I now had type 2 diabetes and was put on medication.

My current medication is as follows.

2x 100mg Allopurinol
1 twice a day 500 microgram Colchicine
1 three times a day 50 mg Cyclizine
1 twice a day 30mg Duloxetine
one puff twice a day Fostair 100/6 inhaler
30mg Lansoprazole only if needed
1 three times a day 500mg Metformin
1 spray twice a day 50 microgram Mometaone nasal spray
1 40mg Simvastatin
Ultrabase crream (use instead of soap)