ember has D and V... It came on after my classes started back so I think it was a treat that someone gave her that upset her. I had to hose down the yard this morning (not nice) I have given her some stuff the vet gave me last time this occurred and this afternoon she is again looking for food so hopefully the worst is past. The boys went for weighing and worming this morning. They are getting a bit overweight and we have discovered we have been feeding them the wrong food. Even though they are only 9months old they should have been on adult food. Barney is just over 5Kg and Percy nearly 6Kg. You really know when they jump on you now!
My friend J has offered to take some of the throwing classes although she cant do the two this week as she has arranged to have a friend down.
Cow production is proceeding. I should have 16 of the 20 finished for drying by tonight and maybe even a couple more done by the morning. The first order is for 20 small cows and 7 larger ones. I posted a photo of the first 13 onto a facebook page called Pottery Heads which is an international site and I already have nearly 400 likes after about two hours.
Anyway better go back to work