Thread: Wanting to run away *SH trigger*

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    JustEM
    Hey there,

I'm so sorry to hear that you've been feeling this way. Please know that you are a worthwhile and wonderful person. You are not alone and my thoughts are with you. I hope you're feeling better this evening.

I can definitely relate to the desire to run away. Especially to hot and sunny Spain, hey?

I hope it's okay that I pick out some positives from your post. I know you must be feeling very overwhelmed just now and I hope that this may help.

1. You DO value yourself. - You have posted here because you want to feel better which shows that you know you are worthy of feeling better.
    2. You have a desire to feel enjoyment. - I know you were joking about the Spain thing but the fact that you would like to go somewhere nice for you shows you DO care about yourself and that you DO want to feel better.
    3. Your bunny. - A positive that you have this cute furry friend and also it shows you are caring.
    4. You are capable, committed, hardworking and motivated - Being at university and having a job shows this.
    5. You have GOOD memories.
    6. You have friends and family (I'm sure this means you have had and still have some good relationships)
    7. You have us friendly folk on this forum who genuinely care about you and want to help!

Totally agree with Suzi, pop to your GP and tell them how you're feeling.

Is there anyone else you could share this with at uni or work or home?

Feel free to share more if and when you feel able on here. My thoughts are with you.

Take care of yourself,

Em x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JustEM For This Useful Post:

Suzi (07-01-18)