Thread: Wanting to run away *SH trigger*

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    JustEM
    Hey,

Hope you're feeling a brighter today. My thoughts are with you.

If you don't have enough time to go to the GP, it seems that perhaps (and sorry to suggest this!) you're doing a bit too much right now. You need to ensure your health and happiness come first. Please make another appointment with your GP as soon as you can. Perhaps one of your friends you've told could even come with you to the appointment for support?

Suzi and Paula are totally right about the need to persist with the medication. I know it can be tough but speaking also from my own experience, it really is so important. I've been on a specific med for over four months now consistently taking it each day and discussing my mood and any side effects with my GP once a month. Before that I have chopped and changed about with AD meds and trust me it didn't help me at all.

Definitely open up to your councillor. Are you still having therapy?

That's positive that you've been able to tell some of your friends, too. You can always talk to us here as well!

There is ALWAYS a reason to live. Life is a gift given to each one of us and you deserve to be as happy and healthy as you can be and desire.

What was it about the good memories that made them 'good'? If you're life now is lacking those things in the good memories, try to explore different ways that you could incorporate these things into your way of life now? E.g. These might be friendships, social activities, fun hobbies, a job you enjoyed etc.

Hope some of this helps.

Take care,

Em xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JustEM For This Useful Post:

Suzi (08-01-18)