You really need to make time for YOU. Suzi is totally right in saying that you need the physio. Poor physical health a pain will affect your mental health and mood too.

Be persistent with your roommate. It's a relief that your landlord is aware of the situation because then at least he knows you are paying your way and that it's her who is in the wrong and not you. This should take some pressure off you, yeah?

I don't know much about romantic relationships, but I do know that if something isn't meant to be it's always better to find out sooner rather than letting things go on much further. I also know that time heals and getting over a relationship break up is a process, so do be kind to yourself.

Definitely try again with the societies! Do they have a number you could phone instead? Are any of your friends involved in different societies and clubs in and around university? Perhaps you could go along with them. If there isn't much going on within the university, how about at the local gym/leisure centre, library and town? Worth a look.

I would definitely utilise the sessions you've been allocated. When do they start? Off loading to a trained therapist might just be a bug help in itself.

Take care of yourself. I hope some of this helps.

Em xx