Hi,

Thank you for the warm welcome.

I've been taking fluoxetine for 3 weeks now. I have since spoken to my friend and she was just trying to help. My head is just spinning at the moment and I seem to take everything out of proportion as I don't feel I can think properly at the moment - is this normal? What even is normal?

I'm not a teacher but I have been at the school for 11 years and for 7 of those years I've been very happy as I knew what was expected of me but for the last 4 years I don't know what my role is, what I'm supposed to be doing when I get into work as someone just tells me what to do. I don't think anybody in the school could tell you what I do as nobody seems to know, but especially me. Despite me asking for all this time what I'm expected to do but it just hasn't seemed that important to anybody else. It's ok as Alison just does whatever is asked of her and doesn't make a fuss - but I'm not ok with that but I don't know how to deal with it and this is why I'm here now as I just can't deal with the not knowing anymore. I just feel so stressed and anxious with it all and feel so completely useless, worthless and undervalued that I don't see any purpose in anything I do.

Sorry rambling on again just got so much in my head it's just like one big mess and I don't know how to tidy the mess up.

Thanks,

Alison