Page 216 of 246 FirstFirst ... 116166206214215216217218226 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 2456

Thread: General musings and random ramblings *TRIGGERS*

I see a huge change. You are getting there. You didn't get sick overnight and you won't get well overnight either. I was told that the length of time you are sick, is the amount of time that it takes to get well again.
    You are really doing so well and as someone just looking on, I wish I had your strength.

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    Are you kidding me? I think you're one of the strongest people I know. I remember what you were like when you first signed up. You're a lifetime away from that now, and look at how you came through your crisis. You're awesome!

I don't think I'll ever get better, a doctor has told me the same, but I think I can get to a stage where it's manageable. J makes such a huge difference to me. Between him and the support and encouragement I get here, I know I can get to a place where I can have a life again.
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro

Of course you will have a life again! It will be a lot different from the life you had before, but it will be twice as good and maybe even better than that because you will have J.

Better is a relative term, I’ve learnt, and I know that I can live with ‘better enough’
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Better is awesome. How's your day going?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

To be honest, pretty crap. I'm feeling pretty low and it's not lifting. I'm changing my bed at the moment as I've bought some more awesome bedding. It was 50% off at La Redoute over the BH weekend and I'd had my eye on it for the last year so thought I'd treat myself. Have started cleaning the bathroom too. I'm agitated and the activity is keeping that at bay.

Talk to us so. Tell us what's wrong and get it all out of your system. I understand so of it but I find agitation can be talked out too.

What's the bed linen you bought? Is it fantastic?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

It's this one;
    https://m.laredoute.co.uk/ppdp/prod-...RoCebUQAvD_BwE

I also have this one;
    https://m.laredoute.co.uk/ppdp/prod-...artrecospdptop

The 2nd one I got 40% off otherwise I wouldn't have bothered. I just love the colours and the patterns. They make me happy to look at.

Quote Originally Posted by magie06 View Post
    Talk to us so. Tell us what's wrong and get it all out of your system. I understand so of it but I find agitation can be talked out too.
    I'm not even sure. I just feel really flat and empty, yet at the same time, sitting still is winding me up. I'm sat studying but having to fidget or I just feel like I need to scratch itms?
    Last edited by Jaquaia; 03-06-18 at 05:10 PM.

Have you a fidget spinner? You could be fidgeting with that and studying at the same time.