Thread: I am Groot

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Oh blimey! There is nothing worse than lying in bed and having pain! I really sympathise. Can you get hold of a heat pad? Sometimes they can help with pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Flo View Post
    Oh blimey! There is nothing worse than lying in bed and having pain! I really sympathise. Can you get hold of a heat pad? Sometimes they can help with pain.
    One of CRPS symptoms is burning nerve pain so heat (or cold actually) doesn’t help. I actually sleep every night with my leg outside of the duvet
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Had a better night but I’m still very tired. My hand flared last night too so it took it out of me itms. Today, I’m seeing a friend whos just had nasty surgery on her foot. I’m also having my hair done later.

I don’t know how to explain it but I just don’t feel myself atm and I dont know why. I know this is nothing compared to what some are dealing with right now so I feel guilty for complaining but I feel like I’m reacting badly to the stupidest things.
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.