Thread: My little worries are building up...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hi there and welcome to DWD.

Sweetheart you sound so sad. I promise you that talking is going to help you get better. You need to see your Dr and tell them what you've told us.
    Can you complain about your tutor? He sounds like a terrible personal tutor for something as important as a dissertation!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Alexis
    Thank you loads for replying, I've become really anxious with everything and am too nervous to visit a doctor incase they think i'm wasting their time. I know it sounds silly, but last time I went for an extremely sore throat they told me I shouldn't be wasting NHS medicine and time etc on a sore throat (then called me the next day with my swab results putting me on a 2 week antibiotic course as it was severely infected). I just remember feeling really embarrassed as they said that so I just worry they'll say the same again.

I'd love to complain but am worried as each topic is allocated to an expert in that field (which he is) and so I don'y want to risk having to change my dissertation or ruin my chances at it being ok...