Thread: Who to talk to??? **su triggers**

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    thisisme
    Maybe being away and having quiet evenings means that you’ll have the opportunity to put things into compartments in your mind and help you break thoughts down into more manageable chunks.
    One thing I’d say about hotel.. if you’re in the hotel on your own (ie not with work colleagues) then try and push yourself to go to the bar for your dinner rather than in your room. Take a newspaper so you don’t feel uncomfortable. But try not to lock yourself in with room service. Just hearing others around you (with no pressure to interact) will ultimately be more relaxing than cooped up in the room

JamieW
    Quote Originally Posted by thisisme View Post
    Maybe being away and having quiet evenings means that you’ll have the opportunity to put things into compartments in your mind and help you break thoughts down into more manageable chunks.
    One thing I’d say about hotel.. if you’re in the hotel on your own (ie not with work colleagues) then try and push yourself to go to the bar for your dinner rather than in your room. Take a newspaper so you don’t feel uncomfortable. But try not to lock yourself in with room service. Just hearing others around you (with no pressure to interact) will ultimately be more relaxing than cooped up in the room
    I'll do that (partly anyway) ... i don't intend to eat in the restaurants because i'm trying to watch my food and hotel meals are a bit much - but i will have my dinner, then take my Kindle down into the bar and just chill out and read something fun