Oh hi Suzi, I just found Page 2,

Most definitely. I didn't understand profound disability and isolation until I experienced it. It's okay now that I have my new lovely service provider and not the one that neglected me even though I had a six figure NDIA package, until I had to be hospitalised. I couldn't even get myself to the toilet and the hospital had to put many litres of fluid into me because I was so dehydrated... and they are defrauding my plan when they did that to me and still harassing me. I wish we could go back to the old system when the government protected us from dodgy providers in Australia. Anyway, my friend visiting me today gave me a wonderful life. And my favourite carer is on tomorrow. Yet another carer today tried to tell me to go into a home but I stopped her and told her "No - my psychiatrist is getting my GP to have my blood levels tested first to see if it is med related and requesting my GP is doing a prelim neuro exam (because my pdoc skypes with me from another city) and then I see the neuro in January. Me going into a home is something for me to discuss in consultation with my treatment team, not for my domestic support to raise with me. If you are concerned, I can reassure you I have it well in hand with my doctors and support coordinator". My usual carer and the service manager were outraged about another carer suggesting I got into a home. They won't be happy to know it's happened again, but I have to mention it to shake it off because it does affect me, even if I seem assertive about it. It seems my thread has come to an end but I have appreciated just being able to have that outlet. It does help to vent, even though it is negative and yuck, I can't help the fact that I am sick and that is what I am facing. I embrace joy with both hands when it comes my way and I'm so grateful for the sense of contentment got to experience today . Thank you both.