I think that is a very good point you made about the consent form. It doesn't sound like it should count. Does your memory work okay now?

I had some memory loss when I took the amytriptaline.. that was recommended by a dentist for a jaw problem so I didn't expect it to have the effects on me it did. My memory and ability to work with numbers has never completely gone back to how it was.. but almost after about three years. And by this time there could be other reasons my brain doesn't function at it's best haha. To be honest I don't care that it made that time hazy now, because it was a horrible time and I already have enough bad memories from then without having all of them. But at the time it was really really distressing and I never want to go through anything like that again. It is the last thing you need when you are in a crisis, is a treatment that makes you less able to function. So I don't think what I went through was as bad as your experience.. but I do understand and I just want to give you a hug: *hug* x