Thread: Personality Change

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    thehypnoticeye
    Amaya, I can't thank you enough for your time! That's amazing. Whilst understanding brain function won't cure us, I find your information provides so much needed context. I have seen my doctor. Overall, as my negative outlook has affected my work, I decided it best to take medication again for a while. What you have written about excercise I absolutely concur with. Excercise gave me so much more confidence and relieved my anger. I will heed your advice and try to go running again.

All the best

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thehypnoticeye For This Useful Post:

Amaya (16-08-17),magie06 (14-08-17)

I don't think I've said hi so, hi . Well done for talking to your dr and taking your Drs advice. I hope the meds soon start to help
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Happy birthday
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.