Wow! EPIC is a big, bold word! Thank you!

Well being able to feel good enough to find these real positives every day is certainly made massively easier by me having such amazingly EPIC supportive people in my corner waving pom poms, offering advice, being kind and encouraging and sometimes just listening (or in this case, 'reading' ) my ramblings! Thank you all.

Had a nice day today. I'm noticing a real stillness in my mind. Last night, I was sitting so peacefully and for the first time in forever I felt that I simply wasn't thinking of ANYTHING! I am never able to do this. I listened to an all-night positive affirmations hypnosis tape and woke up in a good enough mood. I like the idea that even when I'm asleep, my subconscious mind is hearing the words like, 'I am happy', 'I am confident', 'I am motivated'. Positive brainwashing at its best.

Spent all morning experimenting with my latest relaxation kit! Haha! Christmas smellies, acupuncture foot mat, back mat and pillow, reflexology kit, face and head massager, electric neck massager and relaxation music playing in the background. My mother couldn't help but laugh at all this random stuff I've got. I joked with her (we have a very dry and sick sense of humour sometimes), saying 'well I kinda have had a bit of a breakdown here, mam! I want to feel happy'. Turns out, she actually loves the acupuncture foot mat and head massager. Who's laughing now, hey?

This morning, I felt the same 'still mind' feeling. It could well be increasing the meds. Still, it's quite a nice feeling so no complaints from me, haha!

Got all the washing and cleaning done which is always a plus and have spent a few hours this afternoon chatting on different forums and working on my CBT therapy 'homework' from yesterday. Helps knowing I'm not alone in struggles with mental health and it was positive for me to see how I responded to a negative thought by thinking positive ones instead which thus had a more productive and positive effect on my emotions and behaviour. So far so good with the CBT.

Will probably chill this evening and see if there's anything good on ye old NetFlix.

Have a good weekend everyone x