Hi there. How was today? I've been keeping myself busy all day. Not long in the door, and I still have exercises and the dinner to do yet. I might cheat and ask hubby to do the dinner and leave my exercises until later. I haven't seen Aisling since I came in the door, she has a friend over. (Probably Abaigh). So long as they're not doing anything illegal or making a mess up there I don't mind. I love picking her up after school when you get all the news from her day. I miss it on a Wednesday.

A friend of mine got in contact today and her little boy is back in hospital. He had his appendix out in October, but something went wrong in the operation and there was damage done to his bowel. They sorted it out after more than a week in hospital, but he's in again since the weekend. He now has adhesions at the site of the operation and they don't know how long more he'll be in this time. The poor thing, I feel so sorry for him. And his mum and dad, they have another 3 kids, and they still have to go to school and to childminders and be kept in some sort of normality while all this is going on.