Hi Paula,
Thanks for your reply.
I used to have really bad exhaustion when the depression started and would spend days lost in sleep! Thankfully, it's not like that anymore with me but the exhaustion does still creep up.
I also tend to over-estimate what I am able to do which leads to burn out. For example, I go from managing a part time job to taking on 50 odd hours a week and totally crashing out!! It's a habit I am trying to break, but I need to try much harder!
I had a routine blood check and everything was fine. I take Floradix and a multivitamin everyday too.
I was referred to a dietician two months ago, but nothing came of it. I was referred from the cmht to an eating disorder team and then straight back to the cmht so I think the dietician appointment got lost along the way! I don't have 'anorexic thoughts' and the eating disorder service didn't take me on. I am working with an occupational therapist from the CMHT setting goals around food and eating, but I'm lying to those around me making out like I am complying when I'm actually not. It's all about control with me.