I think for a few years now. He was on them before we got together last July. He won't go to the doctors I don't think... I tried subtly asking. Is do anything to go woth him if he did ...

Paula - sometimes I do but I usually get the just of what she says from what he says.
He's actually on the phone now to get and broke down saying he just doesn't want to be here because he does nothing and feel like what's the point of staying here on this planet he's never done anything to harm himself that I'm aware of. He says he's stressed about this which makes him stress about work which then sets off his anxiety about loosing his job (his work seems to be understanding of this thiugh) . He hasn't taken a shower in days and not brushed his teeth and changed clothes.

He also doesn't believe in an afterlife , the other day he was asking what's the point of us all being born , living and dying when we and a friend gor into a late night discussion.

I fear for him and our relationship... I fear I might lose him and I fear that I feel that I'm not helping him or when I plan to go on holiday with him or having children (in the future) because he doesn't see the point

I'm so so worried... He's just said he can't keep living like this and it's killing him