Right kittens are home.
It was a stressful day yesterday, its a long drive (for me) to get to the breeders and of course we were only there about 10 minutes and then headed back again. It has really taken it out of me. Then the stress of trying to settle the babies as well as trying to stop our existing cat from killing them. Ember thinks they are puppies that need looking after. Percy has already been given an ear examination, had his bum checked and been given a wash. Luckily the kittens are quite used to dogs so he was not phased much by this treatment. Barney and Percy were both hissing at me this morning, but after I cuddled Barney and stuffed him full of fresh cooked chicken he was a bit more amenable!
I am feeling so guilty though. Every movement today is like walking through treacle and there is so much that still needs to be done in the studio as well as the house. The kitchen is a health hazard but I just cannot find the energy to get off my ass and do something.
I had my diabetes tests this morning and its not looking good. I have gained a lot of weight this year and am now heavier than I was 2 years ago. I am going to get a telling off my the nurse when I go for the blood and urine results!