Quote Originally Posted by jpeg View Post
Hi FJW1 - had a look at the article seems like some story! How did you find the travelling part? I've only just started AD and was scheduled to fly out on a one way ticket early May. You would of been at a different places when you went, granted, but any info would be good! Did you travel solo?
Hi jpeg thanks for looking up the article, it is somewhat sensationalised, just to throw some reality and truth in there, I never 'wanted to die', I wanted to find an effective treatment to this inexplicable illness that was disrupting my life and was getting quite severe at times, In my case intrusive and unwanted suicidal thoughts came along with the illness (clinical depression), the press however like to word things in such a way let's say. I went to many different places, 3 months in South Africa, 1 month Thailand, 1 month Bali, 3 months in North America and 1 month in Europe travelling around along with other trips etc. I travelled solo for most of it except Europe and Bali. I was actually not on any AD during my travels. I would simply recommend trying to bring enough medication with you for the duration of your trip, I imagine it wouldn't be difficult sourcing more in any pharmacy round the world but as I said I wasn't taking AD during. Feel free to message me if you have any other questions.