Thread: My Photography

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Cameraman
    Quote Originally Posted by Angie View Post
    Those are gorgeous
    Hi Rose, I am a pretty serious hobbyist so I use both Adobe Lightroom CC and Adobe Photoshop CC, I pay less than £10 a month for a subscription to the Creative Cloud and I have taught myself the whole way to take and process photos from books and magazines and talking to other photographers that I meet when I am out shooting, but there is nothing to beat practicing it and learning as you go.

Quote Originally Posted by Cameraman View Post
    Hi Rose, I am a pretty serious hobbyist so I use both Adobe Lightroom CC and Adobe Photoshop CC, I pay less than £10 a month for a subscription to the Creative Cloud and I have taught myself the whole way to take and process photos from books and magazines and talking to other photographers that I meet when I am out shooting, but there is nothing to beat practicing it and learning as you go.
    I used to have photoshop but I don't have it anymore which is a shame. I have not used Lightroom before. I will check out Flickr. I've become really interested in photography the last few months. The most sophisticated editing I use is instagram filters!

Cameraman
    Quote Originally Posted by rose View Post
    I used to have photoshop but I don't have it anymore which is a shame. I have not used Lightroom before. I will check out Flickr. I've become really interested in photography the last few months. The most sophisticated editing I use is instagram filters!
    Hi Rose, I have sent you a wee private message about your photography. It is a great thing to do and anyone can do it and no one needs to use expensive professional gear to get a good photo nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by Cameraman View Post
    Hi Rose, I have sent you a wee private message about your photography. It is a great thing to do and anyone can do it and no one needs to use expensive professional gear to get a good photo nowadays.
    Thank you, that's very kind. I have a samsung camera which I really love and gets really good close up pictures. I will check out your PM