Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
How did it go?
Not well. She's standing by hm, and said she's moving away because apparently I'm being hostile and unreasonable! I haven't done anything wrong! Ive tried to talk things out with him and he won't, so ive tried to talk things out with her and she won't, they just play victim the whole time. I can't keep putting up with this abuse if they just won't budge.

His main issue seems to be that i make too much noise and wake the baby up.except that I've literally never woke yhe baby, and im sorry but i will not fall silent after 7pm. No one else has complained about noise. He on the other hand wakes the whole house up at 6am every morning crashing about the house, assuming that the baby hasnt woke everyone up an hour beforehand. its no wonder the kid doesnt sleep when they put him to bed too early and far too often during the day, and while doing so his dad stands there and shouts at him to lay down for an hour (at lrast).

Even if i were making noise, the reasonable thing to do would be to calmy and politely ask me to keep it down, not send a stream of abusive texts and fb messages. I've now had to block him on every platform. I worry for my sister because he strikes me as an abuser, but if this is what shes chosen (and she has emphatically chosen it), yhen what can i do?