Thread: I need a bit of a confidence boost *trigger*

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    It's your choice...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

So just checking in. Lots been happening. My brother and his harpy have moved out, but due to money troubles and a suicide attempt by my brother in law, he, my sister and my 1 yr old nephew are now moving in. Needless to say, while i fully understand the situation and want to help, im far from happy about it. Suffice to say, i find his brute oafishness oppressive. And thats before you add a baby into the mix. So moving iut looks to be back up there in thw list of priorities.

That said, im going to be atarting a volunteer thing at a bird of prey centee soon so thatll look great on the cv and build connections.

Mood overall? At the moment, pretty good, if a little needy.

That's fantastic about your voluntary work - what a cool thing to do

About your BIL..... what do you mean by brute oafishness? Is there perhaps any way you could spend some time with him and get to know him a bit better? Often I find misunderstandings between people lead to perceived issues that aren't really there
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.