Thread: I need a bit of a confidence boost *trigger*

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Sorry for the slow response, its been insane.

My brother in law threatened me. Its a really stupid scenario, but his insistence on having a bath every day instead of a shower, in which he uses a showrrs worthof water before even running the bath to rinse the thing down, has led to my rent increasing. Im obviously not happy about this. He also expects thete to be deathoy silen e after 7pm and iv had a series of abusive texts from him over 2 or 3 months now. Iv finally had enough so when they asked me to turn my tv down this evening (which i had only turned up so i ciuld hear it above their tv), i refused because i still have never had an apology and decided i would not be bullied anymore. So of course i get anothet text, so ive decided im going to report him to the police. Hes overheard and come storming downstairs effing and blinding and generally trying to intimidate me, and i the ensuing argument in which i basically wasnt allowed to speak without being interrupted, mum ended up having a panic attack. Shes going to phone the housing officer (yeah, theres a housing officer involved now too) to get them put into temporary accomodation. Its unfortunate but hes brought it on himself. Still feel really down about the whole thing though.

As for the movng situation, im waiting to see if my brother can put me up so that i dont have to quit my job, butif that falls through my folks have said i can most likely stay with them for a time, though im not particularly cmfortable with that idea.its an option though. If worst comes to it a friend down south has offered to put me up. Im obviously still applyng for things.

I know it's been hard but it's really positive that you've got a few options going forward with somewhere to live
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.