I was reducing really small dose. By cutting a big off a 37.5mg tablet and having that with another 37.5mg tablet. I usually take 75mg twice a day totally 150my. I recon I only dropped around 15mg as I took the bigger half of the cut up tablet and I can't even cope with such a small drop. I've been researching on the Internet and some people are recommending omega 3 supplements which I might look into. I've taken my regular dose past 2 days and still not feeling any better. I have reduced in the past. Max dose was 375mg then I maintained at 225mg and last year I was able to gradually come down to 150mg. It seems the lower the dosage the more withdrawal symptoms which seems strange. I feel like an addict. I am extremely sensitive to these drugs and have been since I started them over 5 years ago. Yes they have helped my depression and I have put up with side effects every dose increase or reduction. I put up with the side effects while on maintenance dose but nothing is as bad as the withdrawal side effects. I know everyone reacts differently to every drug so the last thing I ever want to do is put anyone off who is on them. I needed them so can't regret that I am on them. I wish there was an easier way.