this is my husband Tam and we will be glad of yer company tonight and ye can go in the morning”. Jock went over and shook Tams hand. “Ye fancy a wee bit of music”? asked Tam in a braw Glasgow Accent. Oh yes, said Jock. I play the mouth organ myself” Tam pulled out a fiddle from behind the big soft Chair that sat by the huge roaring fire that Jock felt warming him up. “Hive yer self some o my baccy” Tam gave Jock a leather pouch from behind the chair and a clay pipe he took from the mantle. “help yer self man” Its ma own recipe” he said as Tam started to play and Jock sat there tapping his feet to the music and Mary brought in a huge pot of soup from the kitchen and placed it on the table. Jock was very happy that he had found shelter but getting fed as well was a bonus. The broth filled his nostrils and soon he hopped his stomach and he light up his smoke and sat back contented. He watched Tam play away and Mary his wife,sitting by the table pouring him out a big bowl of broth and a cut him a big chunk of bread. Tam took it and thanked her. “I thought i was a gone for, he said “till i saw yer light”. “I am right glad of your hospitality and fine food and drink”. Mary wiped her huge hands on her apron that wrapped round her middle and tied at the back. Old