Thread: Jokes and one liners part deux

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Louis Van Gaal the Manchester united manager is showing a new young player round old trafford. The kid is awe struck and cant believed he has just signed for them.
    Louis said: " welcome to man utd the greatest club in the world, you will want for nothing here lad".
    "first off you are getting £60,000 a week" the young lad reply's "that's brilliant mr Van Gaal, all i ever got at Droylesden was £20.00 a week".
    Louie goes on. "Yes that's not all me lad" Sponsors want to give yo a new Aston martian DB8 and free petrol and road tax for the year".
    The young lad says: " thats amazing all i ever got at Droylesden was my bus fare home"
    "yes", speaking of that you will be moving into a club owned mansion with swimming pool and tennis court all rent free".
    "WoW " said the young lad At Droylesden i was still living with my parents".
    "And guess what"? said Mr.van Gaal. I am giving you your debut on Saturday against Manchester city" but don't worry if your tired because we can pull you off at half time". "blimey said they young man "all i ever got at Droylesden was an orange".
    They look at me and think I'm cool, I'm purplefan at night I rule.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to purplefan For This Useful Post:

S deleted (03-03-16)