Hi everyone. This is my first post. I wanted to write a post on here about binge eating and depression.
I have been diagnosed with depression and I currently see a counsellor 1 a week for an hour. The sessions are soon coming to an end. I think I may have an eating problem that I think has been going on since about August/September 2015 and I feel it is getting worse. I don't know what to do I just can't stop eating and I feel so low because of everything. I haven't cried in such a long time and I can't remember the last time that I actually felt genuinely happy. My whole life seems to be slowly falling apart. There's just so much happening all at once.
Suicidel thoughts, my cutting urges, sleeping issues, being very irritated, feeling to drink alcohol. I feel like there's no way out anymore. I just want to disappear forever.
I don't know if I have a binge eating disorder but I know my eating habits is very strange and it feels as though it may be classed as that. Am I actually developing it too? I've been trying to research about medications to go on to help my depression and anxiety, but what about an eating disorder?
I don't know where I am going with this post but I just want to try and understand things a bit better and maybe it can help someone in the process perhaps?