Page 24 of 210 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124 ... LastLast

Thread: Time Passing By and Fear of Failure *Triggers*

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Et je m'envole, vole, vole, vole, vole, vole. Que d'espérance.
    Yes, indeed. Last years I've been struggling with severe depression. Recently there have been slight improvements in my physical and later in my mental health.

By the end of summer I've had a lot of positive materials on my condition and PCOS, have read about positive transferring and had online consultation with psychologist. I knew I should move on and accept some things and try to stop my inner hysterical mood and suicidal thoughts, I really didn't know how to do it. And one day this miracle came, negative thoughts hid inside me and I found strength just to go on. It's not easy and still there are a lot of obstacles, but I'm really trying to stay positive and not fall in this abyss again.

One more thing: when my PCOS problems come back, my mother becomes anxious and the fear of disease and pain starts to dominate my mind and I really don't want to become obsessed with it.

Yes, I get the thing about this guy, it's just...er... disappointing. And yes, there are a lot of other men and he is not the one and only in the world. My personality is dual: from one side, I've inherited my mother's romantic side, that implies a little dreaming of happy life with a certain man I like, from other side, I've also got my grandma's practical side that stops me from being dominated and deceived by a man, but dreaming comes first.

And one more thing, when I'm walking on the street I daily observe different women, some are average, some are slender, some are overweight. Sometimes I'm thinking :" if I ever date someone and a perfect slender girl passes by, he will for sure compare me with her, and all day will be ruined'".

Hunni, why on earth would you assume you'd be dominated and deceived by a man? A relationship is an equal partnership between 2 people - and that's really what most people I know have. You can have the dream with the practicality, I promise
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

selena (27-09-15)

And I've forgotten to add, this forum also helped a lot.

Sweetheart I'm no where near slender and Marc and I have been together for 16 years. It's nothing to do with size love, you just haven't found the right person yet, but I am sure that there is someone out there for you.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

selena (27-09-15)

I don't know what will come next at work but apparently I've got along with clients quite well, although emotions inside me are higher than ever.

Boss gave me a text to type it.

Tomorrow will be held next reunion.

A really painful toothache is bothering and don't exactly know the cause, I've already taken a lot of painkillers and they barely helped. So tomorrow I intend to get an appointment, but I still have my fears.

It sounds to me like you're in the right job, with the wrong boss. Can you speak to her boss to try to resolve some of the problems?.
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

I completely agree with Paula! Right job, wrong boss!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Thanks. Job is not bad, I would just prefer more translations and better conditions.

I could talk, but I doubt something will gradually change.

Today was not a simple day.

My boss put pressure on me again, now I understand why people leave her. She has never wanted to explain something till the end, so I'm expected to guess everything or feel ashamed. Her words today:" I'm not gonna train anybody for years so by the end of the month I'll decide, if people want to stay home let them stay". She expects that I could make stay any client and get from them highest amount of money.

My head is going crazy:I should keep an eye on personal documents, keys, other stuff and do cleaning, what is not officially included in my list. And I barely do my real job, because she wants everything done.

I've told her that I'll keep calm and she is to decide.

Today id International Translator' Day and in the evening she organized a meeting with team and gave everybody little presents. That's confusing me.

Selena, she sounds like a nightmare.
    When are you expecting to be paid?