Page 21 of 210 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast

Thread: Time Passing By and Fear of Failure *Triggers*

Et je m'envole, vole, vole, vole, vole, vole. Que d'espérance.
    Yes, and I'll ask for an appointment over phone.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to selena For This Useful Post:

Paula (22-09-15)

I'm glad it was a calmer day too lovely....
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

selena (22-09-15)

I just want to say that I don't think you are finding this job difficult because of your mental health issues. I think you are finding it difficult because it IS difficult, unnecessarily difficult, without proper training and with lots of stress attached.
    I've really struggled to get back into work this year and really suffered from low confidence and feeling like a failure because my jobs didn't work out. But in both instances, the jobs didn't work because they didn't work, it wasn't my fault.
    Please don't assume just because this hasn't worked out, that it means you can't work. You made a massive brave step getting back into work and I have faith that you can succeed.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rose For This Useful Post:

selena (22-09-15),Suzi (22-09-15)

I completely agree wit Rose.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

selena (22-09-15)

I agree, you're doing brilliantly in a difficult environment
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

selena (22-09-15)

So another not so easy day has gone.

I haven't been trained so today I've put some more time on making specific documents form. The client was in a hurry so I've phoned another girl and Mrs. to help me. Mrs.Dr. was too 'busy' to help, I've felt ashamed when I asked this girl for help, but had no other choice.

Today I've discovered that I'm supposed to be super checker, besides that I'm mini-accountant, manager etc. The authorized translator made a serious mistake, changing a letter from client's surname and of course the last got angry. But I'm managed to calm client and when didn't understand what she exactly required gave her my boss's phone. That shouldn't have happened if I had been trained, and when boss began again her portion of complaints, I overcame my modesty and told her that I should be trained like she had promised.

The client thanked me and gave me an apple.

This job sounds nervous, keeping an eye on everything. However it's difficult to find something proper. Tomorrow is team's meeting and I'm afraid that my tactless boss could make a hurtful remark in presence of them.

What else? A girl resigned and left the job. I have a feeling that Mrs. wants me to stay. I don't know if I have enough strenght to stand up to her and defend myself.

I've taken a little translation.

I think it's brilliant that you are standing up to her lovely.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

selena (24-09-15)

Another hard day.

In the morning an aggressive woman phoned to get some information and tried to have an argument, but I stopped her and said that I'm not going to follow her way. Thank God, she didn't come to office.

Then a very pleasant woman came to office and asked me to type and print a little text. She was so grateful that paid me separately, that's for coffee and tea. I've been really glad that I met her and helped her with little work.

In the evening we've had a meeting with colleagues, the second for me. I was not very eager to go but I did. Mrs. Dr. really enjoys to instruct others and feel her importance. I understand that she wants me to stay. Suddenly she gave me a present - newer cell phone. I was really surprised, I think I won't use iy until I decide what I'll do next, this present really make me feel frustrated. I wanted to returned, but she refused.

She promised to train me on Saturday. However I feel that she enjoys imposing her views to other people and dominate.

My health is not the best: first of all terrible tootache and I can barely sleep at night, even painkillers don't help, I should go to the dentist but I should overcome my fears first.

She gave you a mobile phone, what for?

For personal use, saying that's her present for me....