Ah, I relaxed a little, the results will be known in the upcoming weeks before New Year.

I just took a piece of chocolate before exams and nothing more, got on a frosty morning on the bus and in a few minutes I was there.

The first was English, there were more people (around 22) sitting around the same table. My 2 colleagues took English in the same day, but all of us were sitting in different parts of the room.

Strangely, but I managed to translate faster and better into English. Thank God, I managed to write everything, it is not easy to focus on texts in a crowded room, when you have in fact very little time. The first text was about legal provisions in case of claims for better conditions of detention, the second one (into En) was about demand for deprivation of paternal rights. And I was rather familiar with the second subject.

My colleagues left and I waited a little before taking French. In fact there are fewer people and the exam papers were not only for French, but for other languages too. There are only 3 people taking French and me among them. Here I guess I managed to better translate into my native language. But the texts provided for French all belonged to Criminal law and were rather hard to translate, I guess mainly from psychological point of view, there were some bloody details. However, I managed to translate everything too despite being overtired.

Well, not exams itself, but my boss makes me anxious.