Thread: Loneliness

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Loneliness is my biggest problem. Its not about being alone, but feeling alone. It gets to the point where I wonder what's the point if I can't share it with anybody. Like going on a walk, get your hair cut, cook a nice meal. I know people say do it for yourself. But it really does not matter to me.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Samantha340 For This Useful Post:

purplefan (08-04-15),Suzi (08-04-15)

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha340 View Post
    Loneliness is my biggest problem. Its not about being alone, but feeling alone. It gets to the point where I wonder what's the point if I can't share it with anybody. Like going on a walk, get your hair cut, cook a nice meal. I know people say do it for yourself. But it really does not matter to me.
    I think samantha that you make a very interesting point about not being alone but feeling alone. It can begin to seep into your very being and consume your thoughts.
    When you start to feel alone how do you break the cycle of negative thoughts? Or is it a negative thought "Feeling alone"? I have heard you can feel alone in a crowded room, i have also heard you can enjoy your own company. Is there a balance we can achieve about being and feeling alone?
    They look at me and think I'm cool, I'm purplefan at night I rule.