Page 122 of 300 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132172222 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 2992

Thread: Finally getting through it? *trigger*

Do you think you should see your Dr?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Probably in the studio in North Zummerset
    No. When had my diabetic review last week I talked to the doc about it as I wondered if it was connected to that. She was just baffled. She has prescribed some gel that I can try to see if it makes it easier but I have not got round to getting it made up. She has no idea what could be the cause.

I am seriously bone numbingly tired tonight. Still got one bowl to glaze and get into the kiln then I can turn it on and walk away from the studio for the night and then take the dog out.

I did manage to persuade J to cook dinner ("Look I have been working all day as well so either you cook dinner or you walk the dog" He hates walking the dog even more than cooking!!) He did a great job but Ember still got half of it to finish up, eating anything that takes more than a few minutes to eat just gets tiresome. All I have had all day is one wheatabix, one chicken slice and half a plate of stir fry (Oh and two sneaky biscuits from the kids session). I am starting to think I may have to get some smaller jeans as even on the smallest hole of my belt they only just stay up! (dont worry there is plenty of me to waste away, my current leans are size 20)
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal.

Pen you are going to have to find a way to eat and to drink more. If you don't then you're only going to make yourself poorly..

I know but I dont want to put myself in the hands of doctors again, I dont trust them.

Maybe you might have to try?

OK, now I think I might have a cry....

Six of us are exhibiting. We have to hang the paintings tomorrow night. Three people have now said they cannot come and setup and are dropping off their pictures to be put up for them. The other two (who are twins) who will be coming to help hang both are partially disabled. They have trouble walking (although they can walk it is quite slow and crablike) and cannot stand for long. Whilst both will be keen to help I know that the bulk of moving stuff around and hanging will be down to me. Some of the paintings are very large. One of the artists dropped of a picture this morning that is 8ft x 6ft...

I am just so tired. I have another group this afternoon and a picture to finish off and frame myself.

So say no, they have to come and put their pictures up, its just not on. Or pull out and see how they cope.

To be honest your daily intake didn't sound so bad to me, perhaps a few more vegetables if you're not that hungry.

I'm with Rose - I think I'd say no, that they have to come and hang their own artwork. We all know that they will all want it hung in a particular way, so it's best they do it themselves!

They all have valid reasons why they cant. One is away and her daughter was going to do it for her but now shes working. One has to go up to Manchester to her sick mother, the other has just found out she has to collect another piece of work from a place about 2 hours away and wont be able to get back on time. They are not the sort of people who would willingly leave me holding the baby but there is no way round. The only other alternative is leave the walls bare over the weekend and hang Tuesday evening.

OK told them we will put off setting up till Tuesday when hopefully they can all come. It will mean that we will be paying for space that is empty for two days but that will have to be the case.