Page 110 of 300 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120160210 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 2992

Thread: Finally getting through it? *trigger*

Guardian of the North and kipper holder Angie's Avatar
    Hun I think you have got off to a great start, it can take time to build a business up and your doing really well x
    If you can’t fly, then run, if you can’t run, then walk, if you can’t walk, then crawl, but by all means keep moving.
    Quote by Martin Luther King JR

Probably in the studio in North Zummerset
    Now if I can sell a few ceramic pieces as well I will be really happy.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal.

Had a really bad night last night, just could not get off to sleep for hours, my mind was so keyed up with ideas! I have a day today when I dont have any classes scheduled. I would like to go up to Art Therapy in Bristol but I have so much that I have to do here with finishing off pieces, creating some new ones, practicing my painting, doing the paperwork, updating my website, changing the bed, vacuuming the bedroom floor (I am sure that carpet should be beige not the shades of grey that it is at the moment!) and finding some time for Dad that I cant go. Although at the moment slobbing about in bed for a bit longer feels like a good idea!

You can only do what you can do lovely..
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Looks like I will be running more classes shortly! Put up a couple of adverts on Facebook. One for my Wednesday kids sessions at £10 a session (thought now we are into the second week of school hols Mums/grandmas will be looking for something to keep them occupied) and an advert for the "proper" ceramics group. I have one person so far on this and need to get a few more and I have had a couple who are keen so may actually get this off the ground. (This is £15 a head so a bit more lucrative!). My facebook account went nuts for about an hour now settled down as people think about it. So I guess I had better go and do some proper work!

Sounds as though your really starting to get somewhere hun x
    If you can’t fly, then run, if you can’t run, then walk, if you can’t walk, then crawl, but by all means keep moving.

Well got three children people booked up so far, one for next week and two for the week after. May bite the bullet for an advert on streetlife to get some grans to sign up grandkids :-)

One of the responses has given me a fab lead for the Autumn. She home schools her daughter and has said that there are a lot of home schoolers in the area who would be interested in "outsourcing" for art work. Especially ceramics which is almost impossible to do at home. She has told me where to put my advert.

I home school my daughter, things like ceramics and art are great activities x

Looks like I will have to spend tomorrow making up a load more coloured slip so we can paint little animals and monsters!
    One session is now fully booked, two sessions have 4 on them, one has one (hoping we get more on that!!). Lots of people have expressed an interest but not yet put their names down. Been juggling facebook messages all evening so far, have to be careful that I put the right reply in the right box!!
    Now looks like I will have 3 people for definite on the beginners ceramics so I can finally set a date to run it. One person is just off checking if her friend would like to come as well which will make 4.

It can get confusing replying to lots of messages. But sounds like your off to a really good start hunni x