Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Nothing makes me happy *SH triggers*

Can you draw? Colour? Sudoku? Read? Watch a box set?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

I’m trying Suzi. Just finished a sudoku, got the colouring book at the ready but I’m not sure if it’s enough.

Walker extraordinaire!
    Moment by moment. Don't stress about what If, just do what it takes to get thru now. Then try something else. You can always revisit something, sometimes they work sometimes not. Breathe. Focus on your breathing. Keep it slow and calm . Rest in your breathing. Xx

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Strugglingmum For This Useful Post:

Allalone (11-11-18),Paula (12-11-18)

Thanks. I couldn’t settle in bed so I’m now on the sofa with Ted. I’m fighting with so much stuff going on in my head. I’m trying to colour. FFS

Hi sweetheart. How are you this morning? Did you sleep?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Hey gorgeous, how are you today?

Morning

Had a very restless night. My anxiety is through the roof and I’m very emotional. My head seems like a jumbled mess.

It will do. What you are doing is very strange. Your natural reaction is to run away from everything, but you are starting to look at them face on and work through them. Be kind to yourself.

I’m not sure what to say. I feel totally hopeless. I’m really struggling today. I’ve tried colouring, sudoku, listening to music, I’ve washed the dishes and done a bit of ironing. I’ve put the tv on and made a cup of tea but still can’t settle and have now starting scratching. The HTT are coming out between 3-6 so hopefully not much longer to wait.

You’re not hopeless. Do you know why? Because despite feeling bloody awful, you’re still trying really hard to make yourself feel better. That makes you a hero in my book!
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.