Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Venlafaxine

If sleeping and lying still is getting you through it, then do what's necessary.
    I slept a lot when I was coming off Venlafaxine because I knew that being awake was going to be tough.
    I don't think its avoidance of the situation to sleep right now, just a tool to get through a very tough period.
    You had a very bad reaction to this drug so I think it makes sense that coming off will also be tough.
    Please make sure you seek medical attention if things don't feel right.

I really hope this passes soon!

ERH15
    Hi everyone just want to say a big thank you for your support yesterday. I haven't been to the GP as planned but I am feeling much better today less dizzy and have started he duloxetine as planned. Travel sickness tablets helped last night with the nausea and I will pop to see my doctor this week anyway as I have lost weight over the last couple of days. Has bad night sweats again last night but managed to ignore them and not get too worked up.

How come you didn't see the dr?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

ERH15
    Because I was feeling much better than yesterday

That's great!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

How are you feeling today?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

ERH15
    Much better thank you Paula. Slept perfectly with no night sweats and dizziness has gone. My depression symptoms are back but I know that's due to me starting the duloxetine. Such a relief to be feeling less dizzy and sick :-)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ERH15 For This Useful Post:

Suzi (02-12-15)

That's wonderful!
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

ERH15
    Hi ladies I am itchy all over again and already have two new bruises and broken blood vessels, my gut feeling is the new meds contain something my body dislikes. Back to the GP I go!

Oh no