Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: old TV shows.

Im trying to remember an old sci fi anthology show that was on TV in the wid sixties. It had a different story each week including Issiac Asimov but it has escaped my memory. There were a few good old sci fi shows on. I recently watched hammer house of horror TV series again and although it was a bit cheesey some of the stories were pretty good especially the One with Denholm Elliot ans the estate agent getting trapped in some buildings that were about to be demolished. He was reliving the same day with different scenarios.
    They look at me and think I'm cool, I'm purplefan at night I rule.

Iam
    Had to google this one has i don't remember it. I think it might be, Out of This World it was introduced by Boris Karloff.

Just checked Iam, nope it wasn't that although i completely forgot about that one. It will come to me when i least expect it.

It was called: "Out of the Unknown". Phew, just came to me there had to come on before i forgot.

Remember this?

Iam
    Witchy Poo who could forget, often wonder what they had been taking when they dreamed this up.

There were defenitly some weird shows in the early 1970s trying to reflect the times i guess. banana splitz is another show i remember with the dune buggies. Trying to remember the name of the girl gang who used to dance onto set and bully the splits.

For some reason i thought the theme tune was different. But a classic none the less.

This is what 1970's Tv was all about. I loved this anthology show and especially this one. It scared the Poo out of me.

A classic quiz that is making a come back. "I'll have an "E" Please Bob.