Page 52 of 83 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Thread: Mirtazapine effects & mood gym *SU Trigger*

Well I managed to go shopping Monday with my girlfriend, I felt really anxious and almost stayed in the car. I tucked the sunflower lanyard inside my t-shirt so it was hidden it was just there as backup & to calm me.

Walker extraordinaire!
    I'm glad you managed it. Well done.
    Check out my Calandoniacrochet Facebook page.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Strugglingmum For This Useful Post:

john82 (19-08-20)

Thought things were looking up then today I get a message from work just as I was about to walk to the local shop with my partner which has set off my anxiety feeling sick again panicking etc and all it says is can you update me on your situation.

I mentioned 2 weeks ago that my meds had been increased and it'll take a few weeks to see if there working I know it's his job to see how I'm doing and get an update but it just puts the pressure back on, I was aiming to go into work at the end of the week just to try and get in the building and get my chocolate bar like the dr tasked me.

I've sat silent for the last few hours worrying what to reply now

Quote Originally Posted by john82 View Post
    Thought things were looking up then today I get a message from work just as I was about to walk to the local shop with my partner which has set off my anxiety feeling sick again panicking etc and all it says is can you update me on your situation.

I mentioned 2 weeks ago that my meds had been increased and it'll take a few weeks to see if there working I know it's his job to see how I'm doing and get an update but it just puts the pressure back on, I was aiming to go into work at the end of the week just to try and get in the building and get my chocolate bar like the dr tasked me.

I've sat silent for the last few hours worrying what to reply now
    I’d say pretty much what you’ve said here - it says it all
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

I agree!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

I finally messaged back said I'm late reply as whenever I get a message from you (boss) it feels like I've been hit by a sledgehammer.

He was great said he just wanted an update and that he's never pressured me etc told him I felt bad like I was letting him down etc.

That's a great reply from him. Well one for being brave enough to email him the truth about how you are feeling.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Walker extraordinaire!
    He sounds very understanding. Hope today is less stressful

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Strugglingmum For This Useful Post:

john82 (23-08-20)

Tried to go into work Friday told my friend I would pop in but as the time got nearer I bottled it. I think next time I'm not going to tell anyone and just try and go in,so that's the aim for this week.

Walker extraordinaire!
    Well done for not giving up and being prepared to try again!!
    Yes might be easier if you feel there is no pressure to appear. Hope you manage it. Its great to have goals.