Page 140 of 246 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150190240 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 2456

Thread: General musings and random ramblings *TRIGGERS*

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    Honestly? Like I want someone to stop the ride so I can get off. I'm tired. I'm tired of crying, I'm tired of nothing going my way, I'm tired of feeling like a burden, I'm tired of feeling like a bad person, I'm tired of feeling like... this. I'm tired of never getting a moment's peace from my own thoughts. I'm tired of feeling tired. I'm fed up of having to fight just to get through the day and I want it to stop now
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro

Guardian of the North and kipper holder Angie's Avatar
    Huge hugs hunni can relate to so much of that, am not sure what the answer is but your doing all you can right now to help yourself and hopefully have some help now to x But its not easy I know
    If you can’t fly, then run, if you can’t run, then walk, if you can’t walk, then crawl, but by all means keep moving.
    Quote by Martin Luther King JR

Quote Originally Posted by Jaquaia View Post
    Honestly? Like I want someone to stop the ride so I can get off. I'm tired. I'm tired of crying, I'm tired of nothing going my way, I'm tired of feeling like a burden, I'm tired of feeling like a bad person, I'm tired of feeling like... this. I'm tired of never getting a moment's peace from my own thoughts. I'm tired of feeling tired. I'm fed up of having to fight just to get through the day and I want it to stop now
    Sounds like we're on the same merry go round.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaquaia View Post
    I had a similar conversation with Angie this morning lovely. I also had the same conversation with Marc last night after I injured myself and had to be helped in and have spent most of the day with my leg up....
    Sweetheart you aren't a burden, you are a wonderful, intelligent, kind, special, wonderful friend and I am so privileged to know you at all. I know you're struggling, but maybe you can do what Ange does and maybe you can believe that I believe that you are amazing? It's a start?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Angie (19-04-18),Flo (20-04-18)

All I can do is try.

That's all I will ever ask of you. You are such a lovely person, I just wish you could see you through my eyes...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Angie (19-04-18)

I don't feel lovely in the slightest. I feel like so many people would be better off without me in their lives. I even told J he would be better off forgetting he ever met me earlier.

Hating theseside effects. Have to be social tomorrow too as it's my dads birthday.

I know you don't feel it, but I believe it enough for your doubt to be covered too....

I was hot yesterday so have put a dress on today. It feels weird having my legs out. I've warned J that he'll need to wear his sunglasses when he comes in.

On the bright side, only slightly nauseous, still dizzy but the nausea is a lot less.

That's good news. I'm sure you're legs are just fine.