Page 84 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast

Thread: Aaaaaaaand relax...... SH TRIGGER

Awww. Hey if mum is worried then you have to make sure you do as she says. Rule #1 - Mum is always right.

Your Mum is right. You need to speak to a Dr as you're still so poorly. Please, please listen to her.
    Also, well done Jess. Sounds like she did exactly the right thing.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

I always listen to mum. The woman may be tiny but she is fierce (and a bit scary)
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

I know someone else like that.

Yeah, this Apple doesn’t fall far from that tree
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

I’m glad that you share your mum’s awesomeness. They are qualities that make you the friend that I love.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Stella180 For This Useful Post:

Paula (26-11-21)

She's awesome! Well, you both are!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Paula (26-11-21)

There is a possibility that everything going on now is psychological. I don’t seem to have the spasms when I’m asleep and they’re definitely worse when I’m stressed. And, thinking about it, this year we’ve been dealing with Si’s job situation, my IIH and the fear of surgery. Then I get this horrible bug which is just one more intense stress, plus the fact I might as well as chucked my psych meds down the loo and miss out the middle man!

It's all going to have a nasty impact on you love, but doing the right stuff will get you back on track...

All you can do is keep doing the right thing, take your meds, eat, drink and rest when you need to. I know from my own dealings with stress that the “side effects” only kick in once everything starts to calm down. Its like all the tension we hold in our body for so long finally gets released and then everything you’ve been fending off suddenly hits you. Of course chucking up your meds before they had a chance to fully enter your system would have been a problem but you’re back on the right track again and just need to be patient and take it easy for a while. You’ll get there.