Page 2 of 63 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Weight loss thread

oh suzi, playing hide and seek isn't any fun if you tell us where to look

I need to lose weight, but refuse to even think about it til after Christmas, New Year and my birthday so I'll be back
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Quote Originally Posted by Stella180 View Post
    oh suzi, playing hide and seek isn't any fun if you tell us where to look
    You won't see it if you aren't a member of that group and you can't be a member unless I add you to it because it's one of our private sections
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

I usually weigh myself on Saturday mornings, but I forgot this weekend.
    I weighed myself this morning. I weigh 14 stone 12 lbs and I would like to lose 4.5 stone, to get me to 10stone 5 lbs.
    I don't think I'll be eating much more than usual this week, but it is Christmas, so the aim for this week is not to gain any weight.

After this week I would like to lose up to 2lbs a week.
    The plan is to cut my chocolate intake and eat less carbs in the evening. My diet is good, everything is made fresh, but the portions are just too big, so portions will be made smaller.
    I am still unsure how I'll be getting to work, but I want to try to walk for 20 mins each day. My new office is in a nice part of London, so walking at lunchtime is an option. At weekends, I want to aim to do an hours walk on one day.

That's the new plan, and it starts today. As I have the next two weeks off work, I can do a walk everyday. I will try to go out later and do 20 minutes.

And don't forget Rose a 20 minute walk actually a 10 minute walk, then you turn around and come back! Bonus!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to S deleted For This Useful Post:

Suzi (23-12-14)

Good for you!
    Thanks for the tip Stella!!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

I'm lucky. I'm only 10stone, so I don't need to lose weight. I can eat anything I want.
    But if you are thinking of going on a diet. Please do it responsibly. Good luck.
    They look at me and think I'm cool, I'm purplefan at night I rule.

Today my weight was 14 stone 5 pounds and I would like to be that weight or less after Christmas if I can. I need to be 9 stone to be in my healthy zone. I've got 5 and a half stone to go. I've lost 2 stone already. It seems so little but I had to start somewhere. I was 16 and a half stone, when I started. Here's to a slimmer and brighter new year.

I have just woken from a nap and my first thought is 'i'm hungry'.
    Does anyone have any ideas for snacks that make you feel full, but are low in calories?

PF, you are so lucky. Last time I was 10 stone was years ago!

My goal for this week was to stay the same weight; 14stone 12lbs
    This morning I was 14stone 13lbs. Not bad considering its been Christmas! So I am ok with that