Page 3 of 140 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: little things that annoy you.

I once washed my barbie's hair and it was never the same again, it went really dry and nasty. I was really upset!!!

I partially hope my kids have boys when they have kids. Having 2 girls I swear if I see another barbie I'll tear it apart!
    I believe if you wear enough pretty lipstick, sparkly jewellery and great shoes, no one will notice the size of your ass

People who eat my chocolate out the fridge.
    Had a lovely packet of malteasers. (GONE)

We're not evolving were going backwards with caveman mentality and with new technology.

Standing aside to let people through a door then they don't say 'thank you'.

Im with you on that ons miss molly. People just dont have no manners.

People in coffee shops who put the spoon back in the sugar, after they stir their cup.

We're not evolving were going backwards with caveman mentality and with new technology.

People who stand and wave at the back of a reporter trying to deliver a news report.
    I really hate that.

Probably in the studio in North Zummerset
    I think I am shrinking… "standard" sized jeans used to be around my ankles now they brush the floor!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Pen For This Useful Post:

Paula (08-09-14)

I've been looking at buying Winter tights today. When it says on the box. 'Large' which should cover up to six foot tall and 'large' on another which says fits up to 5ft 9 ins! Think that I'm going back to Tall and extra Tall then at least I know where I am!!

Oh yes I hate that, when you get them home you find they are too short and you can't take them back as you put your finger through them trying to get them on!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Pen For This Useful Post:

amaeru (09-09-14)

I hate that the busses in my village don't start to run before 8 in the morning and stop at 6 in the evening. It means I have to continually act as a taxi for my kids to get them to and from work. Even more annoying when I have to drive down the town to pick one up at 7, then go back an hour later to get the other one!